Warranty Terms and Conditions for Two T Australia Products
Two T Australia Pty Ltd ABN 23 125 189 424 provide the following warranty in relation to any Two T product that has been purchased in Australia or New Zealand (Product) when the Product is determined by Two T Australia Pty Ltd to have a defect in its material or workmanship.
The warranty period set out in these terms and conditions commences from the date of the sale of the Product by a retailer to the consumer. To claim under this warranty, the date of purchase of the Product must be evidenced by an invoice/receipt.
The warranty schedule is listed within section 8 of this document. Two T Products are intended for household use only.
- THIS WARRANTY
- covers the Product against faulty materials or workmanship; and
- covers the replacement of product, or a refund of the price of the Product.
- All Products have a standard warranty period, however a consumer must register online to obtain the benefit of the extended warranty. There is no cost to the consumer for this extended warranty. Consumers do not have to register any Products to obtain the standard warranty period.
- A consumer may extend the warranty period, at no cost, for certain Products as set out in these terms and conditions, from the date of purchase. To obtain the extended warranty, the registration process must be completed within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Failure to register the Product online and/or failure to submit a valid invoice/receipt will void the warranty extension.
- This extended warranty, which is in addition to your rights at law, is not transferable.
- Please ensure ALL information submitted/uploaded is correct.
- Extended warranty is ONLY available via online registration, offline (mailing in of warranty registration) will not be accepted.
- TO REGISTER, AT NO COST, FOR THE EXTENDED WARRANTY PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS
- The first step is to register your details at https://foreversharpknives.com.au/warranty-registration/
- After you have registered online we will send you an email to confirm and validate your extended warranty.
- THE BENEFITS OF PRODUCT REGISTRATION
- Warranty Claims – In the event that a Product may be faulty, Two T Australia Pty Ltd, can better service consumer claims.
- Extended Warranty Program: At No Cost – If a consumer registers a Product within 30 days of purchase a consumer is eligible to extend* the standard warranty, at no cost, upon purchase verification. *Exclusions apply (see below)
- Your Safety and Product Notifications – This allows Two T Australia Pty Ltd to contact consumers with important Product notifications, including safety information relevant to your Product.
- Confirmation of Ownership – This will provide consumers with a record in case of Product loss, fire, theft, or for insurance claims.
- Improved Product Development – This will help Two T Australia Pty Ltd continue to improve and design Products that meet consumer needs.
- CONSUMER GUARANTEEFor Products sold in Australia, this warranty is subject to the Competition and Consumer Act 2010. For Products sold in New Zealand, this warranty is subject to the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the consumer laws in Australia and New Zealand.
The consumer is entitled to a replacement for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. The consumer is also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- THIS WARRANTY WILL NOT APPLY IF
- The Product has not been used or maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions as provided with the Product
- The consumer uses the Product in an abnormal manner for example if the Product is abused, misused, dropped, crushed, impacted with any hard surface, exposed to extreme heat (including fire) or cold, intentionally damaged or treated in any way wherein the normal person would understand that this is unreasonable and not the designed use of the product
- The Product has been modified
- The Product is tampered with any way or if the damage has been caused by an extraordinary event or circumstance beyond the control of the consumer or Two T Australia Pty Ltd
- The Product is purchased outside of Australia or New Zealand.
- The product is not purchased via Two T Australia Pty Ltd accredited retailers or sales representatives
- EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIESTo the full extent permitted by law, all warranties, conditions and other terms express or implied by statute, custom or common law are excluded. Nothing contained in these terms and conditions excludes or restricts any consumer guarantee, warranty, condition, right or remedy under any statute (including the Australian Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993) which cannot be excluded, provided that, to the extent that the statute permits Two T Australia Pty Ltd is entitled to limit its liability as set out in clause 5 below for a breach of a guarantee, condition or a warranty implied by that statute
- UNDER THIS WARRANTY
- If there is a failure with the Product within the standard warranty period, the consumer is entitled to reject the Products and get an identical replacement, or one similar in value if reasonably available
- If there is a failure with the Product in the extended period, the consumer is entitled to get an identical replacement, or one similar in value if reasonably available
- The consumer is responsible for freight costs and insurance costs if the Product has to be returned for inspection to Two T Australia Pty Ltd.
- The refund or replacement for the standard and extended warranties will apply for the life of Two T Australia Pty Ltd.
- TO CLAIM THIS WARRANTY
- A consumer may present the sales docket receipt and Product to the point of sale store, Two T Australia Pty Ltd, or, an authorised sales representative
- A consumer may contact Two T Australia at https://foreversharpknives.com.au/warranty-claim.
Two T Australia Pty Ltd will honour all warranty claims that are submitted by a consumer in accordance with these terms and conditions
- SCHEDULE TO WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR TWO T PRODUCTSThe schedule outlining the warranty period is set out below and is applicable as of the 1st of December 2019 for all purchases from accredited retailers and sales representatives.
Product Type Standard Warranty Period Extended Warranty Period Forever Sharp Knives 1 Year Lifetime guarantee on the Forever Sharp multi-purpose knife should the knife become damaged or ineffective in normal use we will replace it for free plus postage and handling charges. Mr Whipstir 1 Year Lifetime guarantee on Mr Whipstir whisks should the whisk become damaged or ineffective in normal use we will replace it for free plus postage and handling charges. Shammy pro 1 Year 5 years guarantee that shammy pro will retain full liquid absorbency provided normal household use, or we will replace it for free plus postage and handling charges.